Environmental Club Returns

Students that are interested in learning more can attend the meeting Friday.

Club meeting this Friday, March 3 at 8:00 a.m. in 4306.

Cathedral Environmental Club has started back up after a pause since November. Students currently involved and others are invited to the club meeting this Friday, March 3 at 8:00 a.m. in 4306.

Science teacher and Club Moderator Jennifer Alexander wrote, “It’s (environmental club) a service oriented club to do our part to take care of the environment at Cathedral and in our community.”

Environmental Club aids to protect our world, beginning on our own campus. Alexander is using this meeting to discuss future plans/events to support the club. To the club group on Schoology, she wrote, “I’m back at school! Time to start the Environmental Club back up and get ready to do our spring planting in the greenhouse and we also need to plan and propose a grow wall for the dining hall. I also want to schedule a park clean up and see what you guys want to do for spring!”

Alexander wrote, “(It helps) to help bring awareness to the students of Cathedral and grow vegetables and herbs in the greenhouse for soup kitchens and recycle around campus and help clean up parks in our community and any other projects the students want to take on.”

Students interested are asked to meet in her classroom on Friday. For any additional questions, reach out to Mrs. Alexander at [email protected].