Athletics schedule: Week of April 15

Men’s volleyball hosts rival Roncalli on April 16

Cathedran file photo

The men’s volleyball team, in action last season on Senior Night, hosts Roncalli on April 16.

Athletics Director Mr. Rick Streiff has released the athletic schedule for the week of April 15. Some of the key home events are listed, with the complete schedule available on the athletics website.

April 15: The men’s JV and varsity golf team will play North Central at Hillcrest Country Club at 4 p.m. The JV softball team plays Shortridge on campus at 5:30 p.m. The baseball team plays Roncalli at 5:30 at Brunette Park. The men’s lacrosse C team plays Fishers at 6 p.m. on campus.

April 16: The men’s varsity golf team plays Carmal and Westfield at 3:45 p.m. at Hawthorne Golf Club while the JV team plays at Brookshire Golf Club at 4 p.m. The women’s freshman team hosts Brebeuf Jesuit at 4:30 p.m. on campus. The gold baseball team plays Mount Vernon at 5:30 p.m. at Brunette Park while the varsity team plays New Palestine on the varsity field. The men’s freshman volleyball team plays Roncalli at 5:30 p.m. in the Welch Activity Center, with the JV team playing at 6:30 and the varsity at 7:30 p.m. The women’s lacrosse Gold team plays Plainfield at 6 p.m. on the football field.

April 17: The JV softball team hosts Center Grove at 5:30 p.m.on campus.

April 18: The Blue baseball team plays Cardinal Ritter at 5:30 p.m.at Brunette Park.