Athletic schedule: Week of Dec. 3

Major contests are scheduled off campus

Suzanne Rivas

The men’s basketball team gathers around the coaching staff during the Dec. 1 game against Brebeuf Jesuit.

There is a limited number of home events for Irish teams during the week of Dec. 2. Key events are listed, and the full schedule, both home and away, is available on the athletic website.

Dec. 3: The men’s freshman basketball team hosts Ben Davis at 6 p.m. in the auxiliary gym.

Dec. 4: The men’s freshman basketball team returns to the auxiliary gym for a 6 p.m. game against Noblesville.

Dec. 5: The women’s freshman basketball team hosts Pendleton Heights at 6 p.m. in the varsity gym.

Dec. 6: The men’s freshman basketball team welcomes Lawrence Central to the auxiliary gym for a 6 p.m. contest.

Dec. 7: The bowling team takes on Carmel at 5:30 p.m. at the All Star Bowl.

Dec. 8: The women’s freshman basketball team hosts Roncalli at 10 a.m., while the men’s freshman basketball team plays Roncalli at 11:30 a.m.

Key away contests include the wresting team at New Palestine at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 5, the women’s JV and varsity basketball teams at Covenant Christian on Dec. 6 at 6 and 7:30 p.m., the men’s JV and varsity basketball teams traveling to Warren Central for 6 and 7:30 p.m. games on Dec. 7, the men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams at Southport at 10 a.m. on Dec. 8 and the men’s varsity basketball team playing Zionsville at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 8 at Southport.