Athletic schedule: Week of Sept. 10

Women’s volleyball to host CYO night on Sept. 11

Riis Wilson '18

The women’s volleyball team, shown in action last year, hosts CYO Night in the Welch Activity Center on Sept. 11.

Athletics Director Mr. Rick Streiff has released the athletic schedule for the week of Sept. 10. Some of the key events are listed, with the complete schedule available on the athletics website.

Sept. 10: At 5:30 p.m. the women’s JV soccer team hosts Brebeuf Jesuit at Lawrence Park. The women’s varsity soccer team plays Brebeuf Jesuit at Lawrence Park at 7 p.m. The men’s JV football team has a rescheduled game against Bishop Chatard at 6 p.m. on campus.

Sept. 11: The men’s JV and varsity tennis teams hosts Lawrence Central on campus at 5 p.m. The men’s soccer C team plays Franklin Central at Lawrence Park at 5:30 p.m. The women’s JV volleyball team plays Lawrence Central at 5:30 p.m. in the Welch Activity Center, with the women’s varsity team to follow at 7 p.m. The volleyball team will celebrate CYO and IHSAA sports recognition night.

Sept. 12: Freshman men’s soccer hosts Brebeuf Jesuit at 5 p.m. Both JV and varsity women’s soccer teams will play Batesville at Lawrence Park, with JV competing at 5:30 and varsity at 7 p.m.

Sept. 13: The men’s JV and varsity tennis teams host Guerin Catholic on campus at 5 p.m.

Sept. 14: The varsity football team plays St. Xavier of Cincinnati at the University of Indianapolis field. Student passes are good for the event, and pre-sale tickets are available in the athletic office for $5.

Sept. 15: The women’s JV volleyball team hosts Greenfield-Central and Noblesville for a triangular match starting at 9:30 a.m. in the Welch Activity Center. The women’s JV team hosts the same teams at the same time in the auxiliary gym.