Megaphone Volume 103 Issue 2

Leave a Comment
About the Contributors
Caroline Schilling 
Caroline Schilling , Executive Editor
Caroline Schilling is the Megaphone Executive Editor and a Cathedran photographer. She has been on Megaphone staff since her freshman year. Caroline is a member of the Class of 2024. Also at Cathedral, she is a girls basketball manager and is heavily involved in KassieKares.
Luke Spencer
Luke Spencer, Executive Editor, Sports Editor
Luke Spencer is a senior in his fourth year on the Irish Connection staff. He serves as the sports editor and executive editor. Luke plays on the varsity football and baseball teams. He lives in Carmel with his parents, his three sisters and his dog.
Roch Egan
Roch Egan, Reporter
Daniel Kent
Daniel Kent, Managing Editor
Daniel Kent is a senior and Managing Editor for the Irish Connection Media Network and the Megaphone and has been on staff since his sophomore year. He lives in Indianapolis with his parents, and his three siblings are graduates of Cathedral High School. He is a Captain of the Speech and Debate Team, Co-President of the Hiking Club and member of many other clubs. He enjoys baking in his free time and going to the movies with friends.
Avery Stuckey 
Avery Stuckey , Managing Editor
Avery Stuckey is a senior and managing editor on the Megaphone staff. She has been on the staff since she was a freshman. She enjoys playing golf as well as hanging out with her friends and family. She lives in Noblesville with her parents, two brothers and two dogs, Penny and Piper.
Katherine Nash
Katherine Nash, Reporter
Katherine Nash is a senior and a reporter for the Megaphone. She has been on the staff since her junior year. She lives in Fishers with her parents and dog, Lulu. Her brother attends University of Kentucky, and her sister attends Xavier University. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.
Celia Miles
Celia Miles, Photographer and Reporter
Celia Miles is in the class of 2024. She has been on the cathedral staff for 2 years. She enjoys golfing and playing tennis. She loves to travel and her favorite vacation has been Colorado to ski. She also enjoys listening to music and her favorite artist is zach Bryan and drake.
Caroline Drew
Caroline Drew, Reporter
Caroline Drew is a senior and reporter for the Irish connection and the Megaphone. She enjoys playing tennis, going on walks, and hanging out with friends. She is a triplet with one sister at Cathedral and a brother at Brebeuf.
Camila Jackson
Camila Jackson, Reporter
Camila has been a photographer for the Irish Connection and Irish Megaphone since her freshman year. She is a sophomore and graduates in 2026. Camila lives in Carmel with her 3 brothers and dog. She is a triplet and enjoys reading in her free time and is also a part of the Cathedral Girls Tennis team.
Joseph Crisp
Joseph Crisp, Reporter
Olivia Uskert
Olivia Uskert, Reporter
Olivia Uskert is a sophomore and Reporter for the Megaphone. This is her first year working for the newspaper. She lives in Fishers with her parents, brother, sister and two dogs, Lucy and Molly. She is also a member of the speech and debate team and theater sound crew.