A Kickoff To Homecoming Week

Cathedral Class of 2026 looking and signing up for clubs Cathedral is offering for the new 2023-2024 school year. Cathedral has so many clubs to offer that give students the opportunity to develop leadership skills, make new friends, and serve others while outside of the school setting. Yoholi, a sophomore at Cathedral says, “I think this is a great event and opportunity to have because I can get a little insight into what those clubs have to offer instead of just showing up to one of their meetings without any clue of what the club does.”
New and improved Johnny Mac’s Coffeehouse board featuring the latest drinks. Johnny Mac is having its official opening next week and will be open on Day 1 and Day 4 in the morning and during lunch period. Ulisis, a student in the Entrepreneurship Class working at Johnny Macs says, “All of us are excited for the next week to come and we hope everyone likes the new drinks and food that we are going to be offering.”
Cathedral’s band, Pride of the Irish, outside creating a memorable morning to start off Homecoming week and All Out Irish. Cathedrals band has had some more involvement these past few days with opening up the Student Assembly last Friday and also having a new band director, Ian Callen. Lorrea Correra, a drummer for Band says, “I love the environment and support the band creates and it is just a nice school activity to be a part of.”