Athletics schedule: Week of Sept. 3

The varsity football team makes another trip to Ohio on Sept. 6.

Athletics Director Mr. Rick Streiff has released the schedule for the week of September 3, and major home events are listed. Go to the athletics website for the complete schedule.

Sept. 3: Both the JV and varsity men’s tennis teams host Park Tudor on campus at 4:30 p.m. The men’s varsity soccer team will play Covenant Christian at 6:30 p.m.at Lawrence Park.

Sept. 4: Both the JV and varsity men’s tennis teams host Brebeuf Jesuit on campus at 4:30 p.m. The freshman women’s volleyball team plays Cardinal Ritter in the Mimms Gym at 5:30 p.m. 

Sept. 5: The women’s JV golf team plays Hamilton Southeastern at a time to be determined while the varsity team hosts Roncalli at Smock Golf Course at 4 p.m. The freshman men’s tennis team plays Zionsville at 4:30 p.m. on the courts. The men’s soccer C team plays Ben Davis at 5 p.m. at Lawrence Park, while the JV team takes on Zionsville at 5:30 p.m. The varsity team follows at 7 p.m. at Lawrence Park. 

Sept. 6: The women’s JV and varsity soccer teams hosts an Invitational against Brunswick (Ohio) at Zionsville Youth Soccer Association at 6 p.m. The varsity football team travels to Ohio to play Cincinnati Elder at 7 p.m. 

Sept. 7: Many sports will compete on Saturday both home and away. Although only the home events are listed, visit the athletics schedule for a full list of games. The varsity tennis team plays Fort Wayne Carroll at an Invitational on campus at 9 a.m.The freshman football team plays Cincinnati Elder at 10 a.m. on the football field with the JV team following at noon. The men’s JV soccer team play Southport at Lawrence Park at 11 a.m., with the varsity to follow at 12:30 p.m. Both the women’s JV and varsity soccer teams play Louisville Assumption at 1:15 p.m. at Zionsville Youth Soccer Association.