Ignite The Irish Kickoff!

The entire school gathered in the Welch Activity Center to kick off the month long fundraiser; Ignite The Irish.

Ignite The Irish runs from September 1st-October 7th.

Cathedral High School officially kicked off their annual fundraiser this morning.

Ignite The Irish is back for the 2022-23 school year and is an amazing opportunity for students to raise money to support tuition, sports, clubs, and other activities. Every student is tasked with the individual goal of raising $250. If a student meets the halfway point, $125, they are allowed to dress down until October 7th. Also, any student who meets the $250 will be eligible for a “free day” on October 19th, in which the student does not need to attend school for that day.

For students that are struggling to raise the funds, Cathedral has also partnered with Coats for Kids and has also started a food pantry at St. Nick’s Nook. A student will earn $10 for each new or used coat that is donated. Up to 3 coats per student is allowed, and students can drop them off at Mr. Fogel’s room, #4301.

Top student earners and top E Period classes will receive prizes at the end of the fundraiser period. Students should have received an email with instructions on how to access and share their personal fundraiser page.

For any questions about the fundraiser, contact Howard Fogel, Student Philanthropy Coordinator, [email protected], or Jean E. Smith, Director of Philanthropic Engagement, [email protected]

#GoIrish