Advanced Placement exams begin May 3

Tests will be given both on campus and at Brunette Park

Students taking AP exams should check their email for a message from Mrs. Kimberly Carver regarding their testing schedule.

AP exams begin on May 3, and students who are taking the tests have received specific scheduling information. 

AP exams will be administered both at school in the Mimms Gym as well as at Brunette Park. AP Director Ms. Kimberly Carver sent an email to AP students on April 29 detailing their personal AP testing schedule. 

Her email – which included the time, location and test site for each student’s exam – also included specific information on the Brunette Park testing site. According to Carver, “If you are scheduled to test at Brunette Park, you are expected to eat lunch and travel to the testing site on your own.” 

For those who are unable to provide their own transportation, a shuttle will be available to transport students from campus to Brunette Park; students simply need to fill out this form. Carver noted that students must sign up for the shuttle on specific dates before their exam. For example, students with exams between May 3 and May 7 must sign up by April 30, whereas students with exams between May 10 and May 14 must sign up by May 7.

Carver also noted that exam takers with tests scheduled in the morning are expected to return to their classes by 12:50 p.m. for the last two periods of the day. Any students who are testing in the afternoon will be released around 10:30 am, and expected to eat lunch and be at their exam locations on time. 

For any additional questions, students and parents are encouraged to contact Carver or their AP teachers. Carver did not immediately reply to an email requesting more information.